• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Хабарламалар
  • #113793 Reply
    Othman M. Buraik

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I hope this email finds you well. Furthermore, I would like to introduce to you my company, “Overseas Admission Consultants”, in Pakistan. As you are fully aware, Pakistan is a country with a very dense population, with a keen appetite for education, and specifically, Medical Education. Due to this fact, our company has a huge amount of students who are interested in enrolling and gaining admission in your prestigious university.

Hence, I am reaching out to you with an official request to provide me with information regarding admission for MBBS, MD and BDS. I am requesting that you provide us with a fee structure and guidelines and procedures on what is required from the potential student to enroll in this program. Also, I would like to know what benefits could you offer our company as a consultant service that could potentially provide you with a substantial number of students in the future. As a business professional, I believe we can come to a win-win situation that can benefit all parties involved.

Please feel free to contact me either via email, my mobile number, or Whatsapp provided below, with any inquiries or additional information you might need. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Best of Regards,

Othman M. Buraik
    Owner & Chairman of
    Overseas Admission Consultants
    Pakistan
    (+92)317-994-6479
    omb.overseasadm@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Potential Students for MBBS, MD and BDS
Your information: