Dormitory is designed for 187 seats. Living areas are calculated for 2-3 people. Еhe hostel is reserved for men. There are pieces of furniture and wireless Internet in every room. There is kitchen in every floor. Also lecture hall, laundry room and shower room are located in separate block of dormitory.
Students’ Dormitory is located at Mangilik el 30,
Telephone number of Dormitory: 8 (7222) 522754
Administrator of Dormitory №1 is Zhanuzakov M.
Contact number: 8 771 903 52 91
The settlement is made on the basis the Regulation on the student dormitory “SEC” and the agreement of hiring of premises. Dormitory has all the conditions for normal life – comfortable rooms, lounges, a self-preparation room.
Internal order rules of Dormitory are approved by the dean’s office, the administration, the student council of Dormitory together. The procedure for determining and amount of payment for the use of living space in a dormitory are established according to decision of the rector of the university. The building of Dormitory №1 is a three-floors of corridor type.
Resident of Dormitory has the right to:
– Use the premises of educational and cultural – household products, equipment, inventory of Dormitory;
– Elect the members of the student council of Dormitory and be elected to its membership;
– Participate through the student council on issues of organization of educational work and leisure activities, equipment and decoration of premises and rooms for independent work, and others.
Resident of Dormitory is required to:
– Strictly observe the rules of use dormitory;
– Observe the cleanliness of the living rooms and common areas,
– Daily clean up in a residential area;
– To pay the fee in the established amount for living;
– Observe the safety regulations, fire safety when using radio equipment, electrical appliances.
During the academic year the educational work is carried out according with the plan of the dean’s office and the Student Council in a dormitory. “Best dormitory room,” New Year’s Eve, holidays are traditionally held. Student council, which is a body of public self-government and the organizer of educational work, is annually elected.