There are approved criteria, which regulate order of hostel check-in. There has been also organized Committee on hostel check-in, checkout and accommodation in accordance with the Order #66, dated 22.01.2016.
Rules for hostel room allocation
Execution of documents and hostel check-in start on August 26!
After university enrolment, you should implement following measures to get Application form for Accommodation:
- To submit check-in application through the Sirius https://sirius.ssmu.kz (in Admission Office);
2) To provide Admission Office with hostel accommodation payment receipt (7000 tenge per a month; corresponding bank details can be inquired in Accounting Office)
- Following documents must be provided to the manager of the hostel :
- identification document (copy);
– medical certificate of pediculosis absence (students are examined in the medical aid post of SSMU);
– Check-in application signed by the Dean (original);
- Application form for Accommodation, original.
Students are entitled to be registered at the place for temporary lodging and still be registered at the previous place.