Marat Amangazievich graduated with honors from the Semipalatinsk State Medical Institute in 1992, Faculty of General Medicine. Doctor of Medicine, doctor of the highest category in the specialty “Traumatology-Orthopedics”, “Excellence in Public Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan”. Total experience: 29 years.
The main international internship “Leadership development program”, Duke University, USA, Durham, North Carolina, 2017.
Specializations and internships in the field of education:
- theme: “Medical education” – Tel Aviv University, Israel, 2007;
- theme: “Methods of evaluation in education” – 36 hours. The visiting cycle of teachers at the University of Oklahoma at the Astana Medical University, 2010;
- theme: “Innovations in medical education”. The visiting cycle of the head of the department of medical education at the National University of Singapore, DD. Samarasekera on the basis of Semey State Medical University. – 36 hours, 2010
- 1992-1994, Clinical residency at the Department of Traumatology, Orthopedics and VPC, Semipalatinsk State Medical Academy;
- 1994-2004, Assistant of the Department of Traumatology, Orthopedics and VPC, Semipalatinsk State Medical Academy;
- 2004-2008, head of the center for retraining and advanced training of Semey State Medical University;
- Until September 2018, he was Head of the Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics at Semey State Medical University;
Internships and specializations:
- South Korea (2012) “Training program at the department of traumatology and ortopaedics Gang Neung Asan Hospital”;
- Russia (2012) Endoprosthetics of the hip joint;
- USA (2016) “Orthopedic surgery training program”.
Author of 15 prepatents for invention, 1 Eurasian patent, 144 scientific articles. He speaks Kazakh, Russian and English.