Andrey Barsukov was born on July 30, 1982. In 2003 he graduated from the University with a major in “Jurisprudence”, qualification “lawyer” at the Kazakh State Law University of Astana
From 01.07.2004 he worked as a legal adviser of RSE “Semipalatinsk State Medical Academy”
Since 01.09.2008 – worked part-time for positions of specialist in public procurement.
From 01.10.2012 he held the post of the head of the legal support department at Semey Medical University
Under his leadership, civil-law, labor contracts were developed. Participant in the development of legal documents: orders, orders, letters of a legal nature in the implementation of measures to strengthen contractual, financial and labor discipline, ensure the preservation of property.
Excellent knowledge of civil, administrative, financial, labor legislation, legislation on public procurement of the Republic of Kazakhstan, on state property; representation of the interests of the enterprise in court; bodies of state power and enterprises of all forms of ownership; preparation of conclusions on legal issues arising in the activities of the enterprise, draft regulatory acts entering the review;
Over the years of work at the University has the following certificates for professional development:
– certificate – auditor of the quality management system ISO – 9001-2000;
– certificate of the scientific and methodological center “Alsem-Astana” on the topic: “Fundamentals of Labor Legislation in the Republic of Kazakhstan”;
– Certificate of the Independent Agency for Quality Assurance in Education “Preparation of a report on the self-assessment of the university in the framework of specialized accreditation”;
– Certificate “Leadership in the management of medical education”;
– Certificate “Courses of the Kazakh language”;
– certificate “Preparation of internal auditors for the quality management system in accordance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001, ISO 19011-2011;
– Certificate “Organization and control of public procurement in 2015”;
– Certificate “Legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of public procurement”;
– Certificate “Review and study of changes in the legislative regulation of public procurement”;
– the certificate “Organization and control of public procurement in 2016”
– Certificate “Basics of corporate governance”.