Within the framework of the State Program for the Development of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Densaulyk” for 2016-2019, Semey Medical University and the Health Department of the East Kazakhstan region invite you to take part in the Republican scientific-practical conference with international participation “Prospects for the development of primary health care in rural medicine”, to be held on June 21, 2019.
To participate in the conference, it is necessary until June 10, 2019 to submit an application and send a thesis by email. address email@example.com.
Abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
Organizers: Semey Medical University and UZE
Venue: Kazakhstan, East Kazakhstan, Semey city, Abai St. 103, Semey Medical University
The main topics of the conference:
- Prospects for the development of primary health care in rural areas
- Priority development of primary health care
- Section of young scientists
- Poster reports
Requirements for conference papers:
- Conference papers must be spelled, stylistically verified and provided in Kazakh, Russian or English. It should also be provided in Word format, font type – Times New Roman, font size – 14, line interval – 1,5, fields – 2,5 cm from all sides, not more than 2 A4 pages. Title: “For publication within conference of primary medicine”.
For all questions regarding publications and participation in the conference please contact with Nazym Iskakova. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile No.: 8-708-957-84-80
- The text must contain:
- Conference paper name and author’s last name in Kazakh, Russian and English
- Authors’ place of work
- Topicality, purpose, material, methods, outcomes and discussion must be highlighted in the conference paper.
- Information of authors must be on the separate page
- Full name, academic degree and title, place of employment
- Postal addresses, office and home phone numbers, Email
- Conference papers not meeting the requirement will be returned for correction
- The cost for publication of a conference paper in black and white – 1500 tenge/page in color – 2000 tenge/page. The payment is made for bank details stated below.
- The cost for publication of an article in black and white – 696 tenge/page and in color – 850 tenge/page. The payment is made for bank details stated below.
- Full name and “For publication of conference paper of primary medicine” must be indicated in the purpose of the payment. Thesis should be sent with scanned receipt of payment with the name, date, city.
Requirements for reports:
- The text of report must be in Word format , presentation in Power Point.
- The duration of report up to 20 minutes, discussion and answering to questions will be at the end of section
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right of selection reports for itself.
Requirements for posters
- The languages of poster design are Kazakh, Russian or English
- Maximal size of poster is 120 cm by 90 cm
The format of participation in the conference must be indicated:
- The participation with report in plenary session
- The participation in sectional session
- The participation without a report but with the publication of thesis
- The participation without a report and without the publication of the thesis
Travel expenses and hotel accommodation at the expense of the visiting party
Contact phone numbers of the organizing committee: 8(7222) 52 20 94 (1091) Scientific - research department
Specialist of Clinical Research work Jobalaeva Bagym Sasanovna 8-702-525-56-28;
Non-profit Joint-Stock Company "Semey Medical University"
Address: 071400, East Kazakhstan,Semey, Abay st.,103
АО «Народный банк Казахстана»,Semey
Authorized person: Zhunussov Yersin
Published on: 2019-05-21, 10:53 AM