Mansurova Jamilya Anvarovna
Director of Department of Scientific and Experimental Research
Higher medical education, Dr. PhD, cardiologist of the highest category.
Field of activity:
Planning, organization, monitoring and control of activity of scientific research department, center of scientific research laboratory and vivarium.
Due to the reorganization of the structure of “SMU” NCJSC in June 2019, the Department of Scientific and Experimental Research was established. The department consists of the following structural units: research department, center of scientific research laboratory, and vivarium.
The main goal of the DSER is the implementation of the strategy of “SMU” NCJSC, aimed at obtaining the status of a research university by increasing the scientific potential of faculty and students at all levels of education, as well as ensuring the planned training of scientific and pedagogical staff.
Tasks of department:
- Planning and coordination of activities of structural divisions of the department;
- Enhancing the scientific potential of faculty and students;
- Monitoring the implementation of the scientific component of Masters and PhD doctoral students;
- Planning, preparation and the holding of scientific and practical conferences at all levels;
- Organization and monitoring of scientific and experimental work of employees and students of all levels;
- Coordination of maintenance of research projects and departments with necessary resources (reagents, equipment, laboratory animals, consumables) within the frame of curriculum.