The Administrative and Economic Service (AES) is a structural unit of the non-commercial joint-stock company Medical University Semey. The structural unit is created and liquidated by order of the Chairman of the Board of Rector. The administrative service is directly subordinate to the deputy chairman of the board for organizational and economic work.
In its work (AES), it is guided by the current legislation, regulatory legal acts and methodological materials of economic activity, norms and rules for the maintenance and repair of buildings, regulatory documents of the sanitary-hygienic regime, fire safety and safety engineering.
The administrator of the AES is mainly an assistant to the deputy chairman of the board for organizational and economic work.
The administrator and other employees of the AES are appointed and dismissed by order of the Chairman of the Board of Rector, on the proposal of the Deputy Chairman of the Board on organizational and economic work in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
FUNCTIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE AND ECONOMIC SERVICE:
– planning, organization and control of the administrative and economic activities of the university;
– monitors the state of buildings and hostels of the university;
– organizes and carries out work on the proper use of heat, electricity, water and other equipment of the university;
– ensures proper living conditions, order and sanitary and hygienic conditions in all educational buildings and dormitories;
– monitors the implementation of the repair of educational buildings and dormitories;
– leads the improvement of the territory assigned to the university;
– organizes educational, scientific, economic and cultural-economic needs of materials, equipment, furniture and supplies;
– organizes maintenance of events (meetings, conferences, seminars, etc.)
– draws conclusions about the work of the structural units that are part of the administrative and economic activities, is their official instructions;
– controls the organization of activities aimed at strengthening labor discipline by employees of subordinate structures, their implementation of the rules of the university;
– supervises the implementation of fire prevention measures, safety measures by employees of structural units included in the administrative and economic service;
– acquisition and storage of an inventory of buildings and premises, household materials, equipment, provision of university departments with them;
– control over the effective use of materials and equipment allocated for business purposes;
– performance of other functions in its competence in accordance with the goals and objectives of the university.
STRUCTURE OF ADMINISTRATIVE-ECONOMIC SERVICE
1. Administrator of the main building – Zhylkybaeva Aizhan Sharipovna
2. Administrator chemical and morchological Corps – Ualkhanova Meiramgul Tursynovna
3. Administrator of educational building № 5 – Baitemiroa Gulzhazira Nurtasovna
4. The administrator of the hostel number 1 – Zhanuzakov Meyrzhan Muratovich
5. Administrator of the hostel number 2 – Beldeubaev Zhasulan Ablaikanovich
6. Administrator of the hostel number 3 – Kylyshbaeva Zhanat Iskalievna
7. Specialist educational laboratory (vivarium) – Orazbayeva Azhar Kabdenovna
8. Electrician – 3 employees
9. Cleaners, attendants – 48 people
10. Integrated service workers -12 people
11. Janitor and gardener – 6 people