Department of surgery and orthopedics was founded in September, 2013 after uniting of department of traumatology and orthopedic and department of faculty surgery.
Department traumatology and orthopedics. Department traumatology and orthopedics was founded in 1970 after uniting of traumatology and orthopedics (chief was Khabizhanov B.Kh.) and military surgery courses (chief was Karamedin I.I.)
The chiefs of Department were:
The initial department’s stuff in 1970 were c.m.s. Balgabekov K.I. and c.m.s. Aisenberg E.M. In the period from 1974 to 1980, started to work c.m.s. Khomyak MN, c.m.s. Zhanaspayev AM, c.m.s. Likhoded VI, c.m.s. Moldakhanov AM, VK Kharchenko, from 1982 to 1988 – c.m.s. Ospanov KT, c.m.s. Dyusupov AZ, c.m.s. Dyusembaev A.A., c.m.s. Dyusembaev K.A.
|Head of the department Aidos Tlemissov|
Members of the department are intensive engaged in scientific research. In 1970, a laboratory was established at the Department for the conservation of bone tissue in a variety of environments: paraffin, liquid nitrogen, low temperature. Scientific direction of the department was devoted to the preservation of bone tissue. B.Kh. Khabizhanov in 1972 summarized the results of his many years of experimental and clinical research in his doctoral dissertation on the topic "Geterotransplantation bone fetal bovine preserved by different methods." In 1974 he published a monograph "Bone xenoplastic transplantation."
From 1986 to present, the main research focus of departments’ staff is "Development and improvement of the system, early functional rehabilitation treatment injuries of locomotive apparatus and specialized trauma care for the urban population."
On this issue, three books were published:
– Zhanaspayev AM, Prokop'ev NY, Moldakhanov AM. Functional methods of treatment of diaphyseal tibial fractures. – Tyumen, 1992.
– Zhanaspayev AM, Prokop'ev NY, Ospanov KT, MA Zhanaspayev. Functional treatments for hip fractures. – Tyumen, 1996.
– Zhanaspayev AM., Smakov SB Aubakirov MT, MA Zhanaspayev. Trauma care service for urban population. – Pavlodar – Semipalatinsk, 1997.
Several Doctoral thesis were created:
1. Zhanaspayev AM. Specialized trauma care to the urban population and the improvement of methods of treatment of shaft fractures of the lower extremity. – Moscow, CITO, 1992.
2. Dyusupov AZ. Diagnosis and treatment of ankle joint closed injuries. – Kuibyshev, 1990.
3. Dyusembaev AA. Comprehensive treatment of closed shaft fractures of the long bones. – Kuibyshev, 1992.
4. Dyusembaev KA. Prevention of osteoarthritis and flatfoot after severe ankle joint injuries. – Semipalatinsk, 1996 .
5. Zhanaspayev MA. Improving diaphyseal and periarticular fractures of the hip and shin bones. – Astana, 2006.
1. Moldahanov AM. Combined external-plaster fixation of oblique and spiral tibial fractures . – Semipalatinsk, 1995.
2. Aubakirov MT The volume and quality of medical care for injuries to children's urban population. – Semipalatinsk, 1996.
3. Zhanaspayev MA Functional rehabilitation treatment of unilateral hip and shin bones fractures. – Semipalatinsk, 1996.
4. Zhanaspayeva GA The role of passive movements in complex conservative treatment of diaphyseal fractures of the tibia. – Semipalatinsk, 1999.
5. Ishmukhametov R.Sh. Treatment of inflammatory complications of acute period of HCI. – Semipalatinsk, 1999.
6. Smail ZE. Conservative treatment of idiopathic scoliosis in children by complex tractional – vibrational method with elements mekhanokinezotherapy. – Novokuznetsk, 2001.
7. Zhunusov ET. Clinical study of extra-articular osteosynthesis and early kinezotherapy of clavicle acromial end dislocation. Semipalatinsk, 2001.
1. Myssayev A.O. Medical and organizational aspects of improving health care in road traffic accidents. Almaty, 2013.
2. Aldyngurov D.K. Medical and social aspects of improvement in rehabilitation of patients with thyroid gland diseases. Almaty, 2013.
More than 475 articles and abstracts were published in scientific journals, 5 of them in journals with impact factor. 86 copyright certificates and pre-patents of RK were received, also received a positive decision on granting the Eurasian patent (Moscow). At international and national conference were made 70 reports.
According to the results of the research rating in 2012, the Department of Surgery and Traumatology, was recognized as "Best of the Department of Semey State Medical University."
All kinds of modern surgical interventions in trauma patients are performed in the clinic, they are: transosseus, intramedullary interlocking nailing, and plate fixation by AO – ASIF technology for long bones fractures. The modern technologies of spinal injuries were introduced: sublaminarny and anterior spondylolistesis of the cervical vertebrae, transpedicular fixation, anterior decompression of the spinal cord and spinal fusion of the lower thoracic, lumbar vertebrae.
In case of pelvic injury the operative fixation of anterior and posterior hemirings were assimilated by AO technology, acetabular column osteosynthesis by Laturnelya Zhyude’s technology. For early functional rehabilitation treatment of locomotive system injuries, including stable fixation and early (from the 2nd day) recovery of joint mobility were introduced to the work of the clinic system.
Educational work at the Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics held regularly according to the plan in the following subsections.
I. Moral education.
Monthly discussion on the articles from periodicals, talks on the theme "National Games, traditions, holidays." The meeting with participants of WWII is organized annually.
II. Professional education.
Discussion of results of students’ attendance and performance is conducted regularly during the semester, the effectiveness of teaching methods at the Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics , debate on current topics, such as " AIDS epidemic of the 20th century ", "Global Terrorism ", etc.
III. Legal education.
With each passing cycle group were interviewed about offenses involving law enforcement officers.
IV. Aesthetic education.
Routinely performed work on the aesthetic education of students. For example: on " Numismatics ", " History of the New Year holiday ," " Features of Indian, Pakistani culture ", etc.
Visiting Drama Theatre named after F.M. Dostoevsky and Academic Theater named after Abay with watching of performances.
V. Physical Education.
A basketball game are held with students 4-5-6-7 course on Sunday weekly.
Also visit the ski center, continued participation in sports academy, participated in cross-country, "Presidential mile."