Head of the Department of cardiology and interventional Arrhythmology-c.m.s., associate Professor Esimbekovа Elmira.
Teaching staff of the Department: d.m.s. Professor L. K. Karazhanova, c.m.s. Begalina A. M,c.m.s.. Zhukusheva Sh.T., PhD doctor Aymagambetova A.O., assistant Mansurova D. A. At the Department are trained 1 PhD doctoral student 2 years of study, 1 master student
KARAZHANOVA LYUDMILA KUSAINOVNA – doctor of medical Sciences, Professor, member-correspondent of medical Sciences Academy of Kazakhstan.
BEGALIN ARDAK MUBARAKOVNA-c.m.s., assistant of the Department.
ZHUKUSHEVA SHOLPAN TURGAMBAEVA- c.m.s., assistant of the Department..
AYMAGAMBETOVA ALFIYA OMIRBEKOVNA -doctor PhD.
MANSUROVA DZHAMILYA ANVAROVNA-assistant of the Department.
The Department of the cardiology and interventional Arrhythmology is located on the base of Emergency hospital (Michurina str. 140 a). The total bed capacity emergency hospital – 300 beds. The base has three departments of cardiology, intensive care unit. In the educational process are actively used diagnostic and treatment rooms of the hospital. The Department also uses the base of the UH of the SMU of Semey, where the cardiorheumatology Department is located, where patients with acute coronary syndrome are hospitalized, the Department of cardiovascular surgery, where patients are operated on the open heart, the Department of x-ray endovascular laboratory, where patients are provided with highly specialized care.
For educational and scientific purposes, the Department has laboratories that are equipped with modern equipment: XM ECG, XM AP, 2 ECG devices, TEES, thrombostat, aggregometer, spectrophotometer.
To achieve the mission of the University in the educational process of the Department actively introduced new educational technologies: command-oriented training (TBL), case-based training (CBL), objectively structured clinical exam (OSCE), integrated clinical Symposium, mini-clinical exam, simulation. Scientific activities of the Department are in constant development, expanding the range of scientific research, the Department is replenished by residents. Now residents are trained at the Department.
Form of education and teaching:
Practical training: examination of the patients, medical records management, work in various departments of medical and preventive organizations, participation in morning medical conferences, on rounds, consultations, clinical reviews, pathological and anatomical conferences, duty. Analysis of thematic patients, work in small groups, presentation of a clinical case for analysis or pathological-anatomical conference, review of medical histories, participation in scientific conferences and seminars. Participation in role-playing and team games.
Independent work of an Intern:
Classroom independent work of an Intern-cardiologist:
– examination of the patients in specialized departments of clinical bases.
– work in specialized offices of functional diagnostics (ECG, ECHO-KG, treadmill-test)
– work in the x-ray endovascular laboratory
– preparation of the patient for clinical analysis, examination the head of the Department, Professor or associate Professor, head of the Department
– preparation of thematic reports for medical conferences
– maintenance of medical records (including electronic medical statistical system)
– participation in SSO of the Department, presentations at scientific conferences, publication of articles.
– participation in scientific conferences, symposiums, etc.
– implementation of sanitary and educational work, mandatory for the doctor (the activities of healthy lifestyle in the city, conversations with patients, educational programs in the "school AG", "school CHD", the release of sanitary bulletins).
– reviewing of patients ' medical history.
– consolidation and development of practical skills in the CTC on phantoms, models and simulation scenarios.
Extracurricular independent work of an Intern-cardiologist:
– preparation of presentations at clinical symposiums, clinical carts to bypass the head of the Department
– preparation of the report at the meeting of the scientific club "School of young cardiologist" in accordance with the plan.
– patent search on the topic of scientific work with the presentation at the student conference.
– use of electronic information resources
– learning the basics of medical statistics and reporting
– improving skills of working with a personal computer
– participation in HLS actions on the city scale – healthy heart Day, world day against thrombosis (performances on radio, television, publications in Newspapers).)
– duty-4 times a month.
On the basis of the Department of cardiology and interventional Arrhythmology performed intra-University project " Pathogenetic, therapeutic aspects of recurrent myocardial ischemia after percutaneous coronary interventions»