Аzhar Akhmetkalievna Dyusupova
In 1997 she graduated with honors from the Medical Faculty of the Semipalatinsk State Medical Academy (SSMA).
In 1999 she graduated from the clinical residency in the specialty “Endocrinology” at the SSMA (1997-1999), since 2000 year she has worked as the department employee of Family Medicine SMA of Semey.
She had been the Candidate of Medical Sciences since 2001 year (, she defended her thesis on the topic: “Early diagnosis of diabetic nephropathy and ways of its rational correction” at the State Medical Academy of Astana “).
Doctor of Medical Sciences since January 13, 2012. (after completing her doctoral studies in the period from 2005 to 2008 in 2010 at JSC “MUA” in Astana she defended her doctoral dissertation on the topic: “Hemodynamic mechanisms of complications of infusion-transfusion therapy in critical conditions”), associate professor of the department since 2010.
She has been the Doctor of Medical Sciences since January 13, 2012. (after graduating from doctoral studies in the period from 2005 to 2008 in 2010, she defended her doctoral dissertation on the topic: “Hemodynamic mechanisms of complications of infusion-transfusion therapy in critical conditions” at Joint-Stock Company “MUA” in Astana), an associate professor since 2010.
She is a professor at the Russian Academy of Natural Science (diploma № 8101 of March 6, 2015, Moscow). She is a scientific adviser of the master’s thesis protected in 2015 on the topic: “Metabolic syndrome in children and adolescents of Semey: early diagnosis and prevention.” She has prepared 3 residents as the GPs.
She is the therapist of the highest category. The highest category – therapy КZ54VBM00058721, order number 102 dated 03.20.2014 year for 5 years, certificate of specialist – general medical practice – registration number: KZ25VBM00693914 by order No. 962 from 09/29/2017 to 09/29/2022. Treatment experience is 22 years 7 months, teaching experience is 20 years 7 months.
She constantly improves her qualifications:
- has passed training at the international level in the specialty “Family Medicine Specialist” certificate No. 58 (2003-2004 academic year, Bishkek, (1466 hours) at the base of the Family Medicine Training Center of the Kyrgyz State Medical Institute of Retraining and advanced training with the participation of US foreign consultants).
- “Management in healthcare”, Pavlodar branch of Semey State Medical University (156 hours), certificate No. 11897 dated December 31, 2009.
- “Innovative technologies and management of research in medical education” (54h.), Center for Continuing Professional Education of Semey State Medical University certificate No. 3647 of September 17, 2010.
- “Health Management” cycle “Methodology of research in the field of health” (54h.), RSE “Republican Center for Health Development”, certificate number 736 from 17.06.2011.
- “Current issues in medical education” (162h.), Center for Continuing Professional Education of the Semey State Medical University, certificate No. 011 of 04.16.2011.
- “Psychometric analysis and validation of assessment tools for certification exams”, “Psychometrics Workshop”, (60h.), MH RK, AGIUV, Republican Center for Assessment of Knowledge and Skills, Excel psychological and educational consultancy PTY LTD, No. 633 of 30.11.2012.
- “Development of educational programs” (54 hours), Medical Education Center at Semey State Medical University, certificate No. 171 dated December 31, 2013.
- “Actual issues of therapy”, dean’s office of postgraduate and additional education at Semey State Medical University, (216 hours), certificate No. 0760 of July 30, 2013.
- “Actual problems in the practice of the general practitioner” dean’s office of postgraduate and additional education at Semey State Medical University, (216h.), Certificate No. 1241 of August 01, 2016.
- “The teacher of communication skills” (108h.) At the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, certificate number 5427 from 09.12.2016.
Participant of the I Congress of General Practitioners and Family Doctors of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek, October 29-30, 2015, IX Congress of Cardiologists of Kazakhstan with international participation, Almaty, June 7-9, 2017.
Author and co-author of more than 220 scientific papers, including 1 discoveries in medicine “The logical relationship between the development of multiple organ failure and the change in the central venous pressure of a human body in critical condition” – a diploma issued by the International Academy of Authors of Discoveries and Inventions of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences,. Moscow, 2013, 6 innovative patents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2 rationalization proposals, 19 teaching aids: “Objective structured clinical exam in the system of training family doctors” (2007,2009), “Actual issues of geriatrics” in Russian (RTSTMON) and Kazakh (2009, 2012), “Obesity” (2010), «Семіздік» (2011), “Actual issues of pulmonology” in Russian and Kazakh languages (2012), «Қант диабетінің 2 түрі» (2013), «Бүйрек үсті безінің аурулары» (2013), “Actual issues of clinical cardiology” in Russian. and Kazakh Languages (2014), “Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity” (2014), “Current Issues in Clinical Gerontology” (2014), “Selected Questions on the Training of General Practitioners” 3 volumes (2014, 2016), “Electrocardiography in the work of GP” in Russian. and kaz. Languages (2015, 2016), Extragenital Pathology and Pregnancy in GP work (2015)., Author of 2 monographs on the topic of his doctoral dissertation: “Hemodynamic mechanisms of complications of infusion-transfusion therapy in critical conditions” (2014), “Infusion algorithm” transfusion treatment of critical conditions (2017).
She is the winner of the grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on problems of infusion therapy in critical conditions in 2015-2017.
She has the grateful for the leadership of the research work of the winner of the XXII All-Russian Youth Readings to them. IN AND. Vernadsky: “The frequency of overweight and obesity in children and adolescents living in the zone of iodine deficiency (Semey)”, reg. No. 150088, Moscow, 2015.
According to the results of the annual ranking among departments and faculty of Semey State Medical University for 2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2015-2016, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 academic years, she was awarded diplomas in the nomination “Best Associate Professor”.
In August 2018, following the meeting of the Republican Competition Commission, she was elected to the position of head of the department of personalized medicine. She received the title of professor in November 2020.
Since September 2022, the Department of Personalized Medicine under the leadership of MD, Professor A.A. Dyusupova has been renamed the Department of General Medical Practice of Semey by merging with the Department of Family Medicine.