Saltanat Sayatovna Kyrykbayeva
Head of the Research Department of SMU, NCJSC
HIGHER MEDICAL EDUCATION:
- SGMI, Faculty of Medicine, general practitioner, 1994
- State Medical University Semey, master’s degree in special. “Public Health”, 2016,
- Semey State Medical University, PhD doctoral studies in special. “Public Health”, 2019. Subject of scientific work: “Improving the risk management system in medical organizations providing outpatient care.”
- Retraining in the specialty Public Health in the cycle Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases and Biosafety”, 2020
- East Kazakhstan region, Semey, Polyclinic No. 4 Doctor – district therapist, 1994-2009
- Semey State Medical University, 2010 – 2018, lecturer at the Department of Public Health
- KGP on REM “KDC of Semey” of the Health Care Center of the East Kazakhstan Region of the Akimat, doctor-manager for quality January, 2017 – to the present
- NJSC SMU, Chief Specialist of the Research Department, June 2019 to June 2020.
- Director of the Department of Scientific and Experimental Research of NJSC “SMU”, July 2020 to October 2020.
- Director of the Department of Science of NJSC “SMU”, July 2020 to April 2022.
- Head of Research and Development since April 2022
FIELD OF ACTIVITY:
- Planning, organization, monitoring and control of the main activities of the research department;
- Coordination of the activities of the department within the university;
- Monitoring the work of the commissions of the university for the scientific block;
- Analysis of the activities of the research department.