The department of the clinic is a structural subdivision of Semey Medical University (hereinafter – SMU) and ensures the integration of clinical activities at all levels of the educational process in accordance with the requirements of the developed education standards of SMU, as well as the coordination of the work of all structural divisions of involved in clinical activities.
The main tasks of the department of the clinic are:
- organization of regulatory and legal regulation in the field of medical diagnostic, consultative and other clinical activities of the teaching staff of the clinical departments of SMU;
- organizing and coordinating field trips of teaching staff of clinical departments for consultations and participation in commissions for the consideration of complaints to the regions;
- monitoring the implementation of teaching staff of clinical departments of medical diagnostic, consultative and other clinical activities within their specialty;
- organization of work of the Clinical Committee;
- bringing to the attention of employees the current Decrees of the chief state sanitary doctor of the Republic of Kazakhstan and East Kazakhstan region;
- coordination of the activities of the group for sanitary and epidemiological surveillance of the SMU (vaccination, revaccination, organization of training seminars on CVI, vaccination according to the requests of the Ministry of Health, etc.;
- monitoring the duration of contracts with clinical sites;
- monitoring compliance with the deadlines for mandatory medical examinations by university staff;
- interaction with schools and Decision of the chief state sanitarydoctor in the organization of preventive medical examinations by students.