Quality control (assurance) of Medical education Office was established on May in 2019 after aproving organizational structure Non-Profit Joint Stock Company «Semey Medical University». The office is the part of Academical Work Department. Its main task is monitoring of educational processes in University and its branches for their continued improving. The main directions of office’s activity are:
- Development and implementation complex procedure of program evaluation for their quality improving.
- Preparation and support process specialized accreditation.
- Monitoring of educational programs development processes.
- Monitoring of educational programs realization processes.
- Analyzing of match assessment tools with set learning outcomes.
- Analysis of degree of achievement by students of learning outcomes.
Responsibilities of the office are being realized through closely collaboration with dean’s offices, departments, academic committee and its parts (educational programs committee, student assessment and evaluation committee), student government.
graduated from philological faculty of Krupskaya Pedagogical Institute 1992. She is secretary of the Academic Committee, responsible for tests exams, preparation of supporting documents for educational programs rating, organization and monitoring of activity of working groups and interdepartmental control.
Zhumabayeva Diana Alibekovna
in 2016 has graduated Semey State Medical University as a specialist in Public health. In 2016 was working on anatomy and histology department as a chief laboratory assistant. From September of 2019 is a specialist of Quality control of Medical education Office. She is a responsible person for organization and monitoring of professional practice by clinical departments.
Akhmetzhanova Natalya Vladimirovna – graduated from the State University named after Shakarim of the city of Semey with a degree in Kazakh language and literature. Field of activity: is a methodologist of the quality control department of educational programs.