The main objective of the department is to plan, to organize and to conduct students’ practice in all areas of training (specialties).
The main tasks of the department are the organization of work to consolidate, deepen, improve, systematize the theoretical knowledge of students obtained in the learning process in order to acquire the practical skills they need in the future for independent professional activity, depending on the profile of training.
The main functions:
- Organization and planning of professional practice.
- Preparation of draft orders, orders on matters of professional practice.
- Conclusion of agreements with practice bases.
- Advisory help to managers and teachers of practice on the organization of the practice.
- Conducting counseling work with students on the conclusion of individual contracts with medical facilities for internship.
- Control over the timeliness of the development and reprint of work programs of practice, methodical instructions for practice.
- Monitoring of the practice
Since September in 2018 Mukasheva Gulbarshyn Darynkyzy had worked as a specialist of practice. In 2016 she has graduated with honors from the Semey State Medical University with a degree in Public Health. In 2016-2018 she has studied in the master degree and successfully defended her master’s thesis in the specialty – Public Health.
Contact information: 103 Abai St., Semey city, 102 office, 1st floor, tel. 52-20-94 (int.1034), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org