The issuance of literature on the house is made on a subscription. May not be issued last or only copy. In the reading rooms use of literature – without the right to carry out.
Users are recorded in the library upon presentation of a document certifying the user’s belonging to the educational organization. The right to use the library is filled reader form. When writing to the library, users familiarize themselves with the rules for using the library and confirm the commitment to implement them with their signature in the reader’s form.
When leaving the school, users return to the library their publications.
Upon receipt of textbooks for students 1-3 courses and residents approved the price list for users.
When receiving books, other works of print and other materials, users carefully review publications and in the event of any defects, inform the librarian otherwise the responsibility for damage to books is borne by the user who used the publication last.
Users responsible for the loss or damage of publications reimburse their real value through the Halyk Bank.
On the subscription, the literature is issued home for the following periods:
– educational and methodical literature for students of 1-3 courses is issued for a semester; 4-5 courses receive literature according to the schedule of cyclic classes;
– educational and scientific literature is issued for 10 days in the amount of 3 copies.
The period of use can be extended if there is no demand for materials from users, or it is reduced, or publications are available in one copy or are in increased demand.
For each copy of the edition taken, the user signs on the book form.
Rules for using the reading room
The issuance of books is issued by the user’s receipt on the book form of each edition. The library monitors the timely return of literature. It is forbidden to take out literature from the reading room. In case of violation of this rule, users are deprived of the right to use the library for a period determined by the library administration, depending on the degree of violation.
Rules for using group discussion rooms
– The right to use chat rooms is provided to groups in preparation for classes.
– Keys for chat rooms are stored in the reading room of the library and are issued to students against signature in the “Key Issuing Journal”.
-Students using chat rooms and reading room staff are responsible for the use of office property.
-Each student is obliged to maintain internal order in the chat rooms.
The user is not allowed to:
– visit the library in outerwear;
– shoes with heels;
– with drinks and chewing gum;
– it is prohibited to use mobile phones in the reading room;
– violate the silence and order in the library;
– spoil library editions (mark, underline, tear out sheets, bend roots, spoil RF tags)
– move computer equipment without permission of the library employee
In order to provide information support for the university’s scientific activities, a subscription to electronic information resources is carried out. These are the Cochrane Library database, Springerlink, Thomson reuters, authoritative in the scientific world. Domestic databases KazNEL, Kazakh National Electronic Library, RIEL of the Republican Interuniversity Electronic Library), Paragraph “Medicine”, etc. are available to students and teachers.