On November 23, 2022, the Department of Nursing of Semey Medical University, NCJSC organized a round table on the topic at the city level: “The role of an extended practice nurse in the work of a multidisciplinary group”.
The purpose of the round table is to initiate discussion of topical issues in the field of nursing.
The opening speech was given to Altay Akhmetkalievich Dyussupov, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Chairman of the Board – Rector of Semey Medical University, NCJSC, and a memorandum was signed with jobs from the following list:
- SME on REM “Polyclinic №7 of Semey” HI of the EKR;
- SMSOE “Primary Health Care Center №12 of Semey city” HI of the EKR;
- SME on REM “Semey City Emergency Hospital” HI of the EKR;
- Medical institution “Polyclinic № 6 of mixed type”;
- Educational institution “Avicenna Higher Medical College”;
- SME on REM “D. Kalmataev State Higher Medical College of Semey”;
- Institution “Semey Medical College”.
Reports on the program plan were read and discussed. During the event, they exchanged views on the issues of “Organization and provision of nursing care to the population at the level of hospitals and PHC”. The participants of the round table were able to submit their questions for discussion. The round table was attended by heads of medical organizations, teachers of medical colleges and universities, senior and chief nurses, representatives of the Nurses Association.
At the end of the round table, Duman Berikovich, Deputy Chairman of the Board for Clinical and Postgraduate Education of Semey Medical University, NCJSC, made a concluding speech, who awarded the participants with special certificates.
The organized round table achieved its goal and was held at a high level.