On October 20, the National Office of the Erasmus+ Program in Kazakhstan monitored project 618829-EPP on the basis of the Karaganda Medical University NAO-1-2020-1- IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP “Harmonization and mutual recognition of Master’s degree programs in the field of occupational health and the environment – HARMONEE” in accordance with the monitoring plan of the projects “Increasing the potential of higher education” of the Erasmus+ program for 2021.
Academic coordinator of the project, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Public Health Zaituna Khismetova, and project manager of HARMONEE, Director of the Department of Strategic Development Aigerim Rakhimova presented the project from the Semey Medical University.
This visit was carried out on behalf of the Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual Media and Culture (EACEA) of the European Commission within the framework of standard monitoring procedures for all EAP projects. The monitoring was carried out by Shaizada Tasbulatova, Coordinator of the National Office of Erasmus+ in Kazakhstan.
As part of the monitoring, the following activities were carried out:
* Meeting with Acting Chairman of the Board – Rector of the Medical University of Karaganda Anar Turmukhambetova
* Familiarization with the goals and objectives of monitoring
* Presentation of project results
Partner No. 1 – Kazakh National Medical University named after A.D. Asfendiyarov – Rabiga Kozhamkul
Partner No. 2 – NAO “Semey Medical University” – Zaituna Hismetova
Partner No. 3 – NAO “Medical University of Karaganda” – Olzhas Zhamantaev
* Discussion of the progress of the project
* Discussion of the project with undergraduates and doctoral students of the specialties “Public Health”, “Epidemiology”, “Medical and preventive care”
- Familiarization with the preliminary results of monitoring
- The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.