On August 29, 2020 at 2 pm, a meeting of the commission for the selection of applicants for the assignment of a one-time quota for training at the expense of funds allocated by the Contractors within the framework of the NCSPSA and the FPSA was held in SMU. The aim of this project is to identify the most talented young people of universities, scientific institutes and their involvement in innovative business and scientific research.
The meeting of the Commission for the selection of applicants chaired by a member of Semey city branch of Nur-Otan party, head of the department of children’s infectious diseases Imdat Efendiyev, was attended by head of the Internal Audit Service Almira Akhmetova, Chairman of the Anti-Corruption Committee Oxana Usenova, Scientific secretary Ainash Orazalina, Director of the Department of Legal and Personnel Support Dilyara Yenikeyeva, Chairman of the Trade Committee of Employees and Students Bakhytbek Sovetov, Dean of the School of Medicine Laura Pak, acting Chief specialist of Department of Youth Policy Ainur Nugerbekova, and representatives of Students’ Self-government of SMU Dias Baidyussenov, Ayazhan Ospan and Bekzat Rakhmanov.
Within the framework of this project, 15 quotas were allocated for SMU, which are one-time and provide for payment for the entire period of study. The Commission for the selection of applicants made the following decision:
- 2 quotas were allocated for students of 2, 3, 4, 5 courses who have the highest GPA among the participants in their course.
- 2 quotas were allocated for those who entered the 1st year of the undergraduate program with the highest UNT score among the participants who entered the 1st course (the average score of the certificate was taken into account).
- 5 quotas were allocated for students in difficult life situations related to socially vulnerable groups of the population (1 quota for each course).
Due to the fact that there were no students from socially vulnerable categories among the 3rd course applicants, the quota was transferred to the 2nd course. Thus, by a unanimous decision of the commission, the following students were recommended for the assignment of a one-time quota in the specialty “General Medicine”:
- 1 курс – Zhaina Kalibekova – UNT score 112;
- 1 курс – Aigul Khassenova – UNT score 109;
- 1 курс – Aidar Naimanov – UNT score 101;
- 2 курс – Ayazhan Turganbayeva – GPA 3,49;
- 2 курс – Aliya Tussupova – GPA 3,41;
- 2 курс – Aigerim Malgazhdarova – GPA 3,35;
- 2 курс – Nazli Kodekova – GPA 3,0;
- 3 курс – Guldana Sailaubayeva – GPA 3,13;
- 3 курс – Adilet Oralbekov – GPA 3,12;
- 4 курс – Tamerlan Nurushev – GPA 3,18;
- 4 курс – Akylzat Narimanova – GPA 3,15;
- 4 курс – Maimysheva Marzhan – GPA 3,15;
- 5 курс – Tan Medesh – GPA 3,33;
- 5 курс – Ulagat Omek – GPA 3,27;
- 5 курс – Alan Rustemov – GPA 3,03.
We congratulate to the applicants who have been selected for recommendation for the one-time quota assignment and wish them continued success!
School of Medicine