Admission of foreign citizens to study in English at Semey Medical University is carried out according to applications on a competitive basis, based on the results of the entrance exam (an introductory interview) with full payment of tuition fees.
Applications are accepted from August 5 to August 20 of the current academic year.
To apply for study for foreign citizens, you must send a state document on secondary education and a copy of your passport to the University by email (email@example.com).
Entrance exam (interview)
Applicants who have studied in English and/or fluent in English at least intermediate level are admitted to the interview. Also, final grades in the subject “English language” are taken into account.
The interview is conducted in English with the inclusion of questions on biology and chemistry in the framework of the program of general education schools and assignments to identify the level of proficiency in English. The oral interview also contains questions aimed at revealing the ability to learn, creative activity and critical thinking, as well as the personal qualities of the applicant.
If a foreign applicant who meets the above requirements is not able to come to the University for an introductory interview, he has the opportunity to pass it in the online format.
The decision on admission is made by the University Admission Board on the basis of the interview.
In order to receive visa support, foreign citizens must send the copy of their passport via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the exact home address, birth, region of residence, and place of receipt
The visa is issued by the foreign institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the basis of an invitation from the University (for minor recipients of visas – with the notarized written consent of legal representatives, with a translation into Kazakh or Russian).
For admission to «Semey Medical University» non-commercial joint-stock company (NCJSC «SMU») university foreign students
Entry Requirements for foreign students:
1. Transcript of 12 Year and Diploma of each 4 years;
2. Entrance exam result (The order must be in the first 20%);
3. English Examination Result (copy of the IELTS or TOEFL certificate if available). TOEFL ITP – not less than 138, TOEFL IBT – not less than 400, TOEFL PDT – not less than 47, IELTS – not less than 4.5 or English language interview;
4. Copies of certificates of achievements, letters of recognition and awards received for the last 3 years during the study and other documents confirming Applicants’ personal achievements, if available;
5. Copy of the insurance policy on health insurance valid for the entire study term.
After arriving at our university, you will need to provide the following documents:
1. Personal Statement (Application letter (hand written) for study in Semey Medical University);
2. Personal profile in English (Questionaire);
3. Copy of passport or identification document (original after receipt);
4. A copy of the diploma (with an apostil) + (bring the original after receipt)
Note! Copy of legalized academic document and its appendix (original for verification) and notarized translation of the document about education and its enclosure in official Kazakh and/or Russian language. Certification of translation into Kazakh or Russian language is carried out by a notary on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan or by the diplomatic service of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the country in which the document is issued.
5. Education fee Payment Document (The cost of training for the 2019-2020 academic year for students of a foreign department under the undergraduate program will be 1,425,261 tenge Daily national bank USD/tenge currency will be used);
6. 6 photo cards in size 3×4;
7. Medical certificate (form 086-У) with the Chest X-Ray image;
8. HIV, hepatitis B and C testing (a medical report confirming the absence of HIV, TBC infection and other diseases, and the possibility of studying and living in the climate of Kazakhstan), vaccination passport with the registration of the 1st vaccine against viral hepatitis B;
9. The applicant’s personal file must be submitted in a paper folder.
Enrollment in the University
Enrollment of foreign citizens who have successfully passed the entrance exams and interviews, entering the specialty with studying in English and taken in accordance with direct agreements (contracts) on a fee basis, runs until August 25 of the current academic year.
The order of enrollment in the number of students is issued by the Rector of the University after successfully passing the entrance exam (interview), concluding an agreement on education and payment for the 1st year with 100% prepayment.
HBR Global Medical Education Company
tel + 91 8740004870, +919929955212, +7 708 524 4277
Director of company Dr. Vikash Nitharwal
Address: Shop no. 5, 3rd Floor, Jaipur Electronic Market Mansarovar Link Road, Gopalpura Bypass Road, Near Riddhi Sidhhi Chauraha Jaipur Rajasthan 302018
Email: email@example.com, Vikashnitharwal123@gmail.com