Title of the post: Board Chairman – Chancellor of the «Semey Medical University» non-commercial joint-stock company.
Location: Republic of Kazakhstan, 071400, Semey city, Abay Kunanbayev street, 103.
Accountable to: The Ministry of Healthcare of Republic of Kazakhstan.
Brief description of the company's main activity:
- The training of highly qualified experts with medical and pharmaceutical education in the forms of education, provided by the normative legal acts in the field of education;
- Training of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of higher qualification in masters’ degree, residency, doctoral studies;
- Training, retraining and advanced training of health care workers and the highly qualified teaching staff;
- The conclusion direct agreements and contracts with foreign organizations in all areas of primary activity, the creation of temporary teams of scientists and experts, participation in the activities of international associations and organizations;
- Training, retraining and advanced training of foreign countries citizens, carried out under international agreements concluded by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan or on its behalf, in directions of international public and other organizations, and under agreements and contracts concluded with higher educational institutions of foreign countries and foreign citizens.
The Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan announces the selection for the vacant position of Board Chairman – Rector of the “Semey Medical University” non-commercial joint-stock company of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Place and date of the interview: Astana, Mangilik El 8 Ave., House of Ministries.
Documents can be submitted by anyone, including foreign citizens, who have not been brought to justice for the commission of corruption offenses and that meet the following qualification requirements:
1) Higher medical education;
2) The presence of an academic degree of master or doctor of PhD in the field of "Public Health", "Health Management", "Management" or "Medicine" (for persons who completed training in the scientific and pedagogical magistracy before 2011) or Master in educational MBA program or a scientist degree in medicine;
3) 5 years of work experience in leadership positions in public health authorities or in health organizations.
- Experience of scientific or scientific-pedagogical work for at least 10 years (for foreign citizens – including 5 years at universities that are in list of the prestigious international rankings);
- Fluency in English and in state or Russian languages;
- The presence of scientific achievements – the Hirsch index according to Scopus and Web of Science, no less than 10;
- Membership in international professional associations (in medical education or management fields).
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- University development program;
- CV in the state, Russian and English languages;
- аutobiography, set out in an arbitrary form;
- documentary evidence of compliance with qualification requirements;
- a copy of an identity card or passport;
- other documents relating to the level of professional training.
Documents must be submitted within 15 calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement at:
Astana city, Mangilik El 8 avenue, House of Ministries, 5 entrance.
Telephone for information: 74-32-99, 74-36-86, еmail: email@example.com
Note: Applicants who have been pre-screened are interviewed at the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.