- Organization: ACCP, Chinese Thoracic Society
- Discipline: Health Science
- Subdiscipline: Pulmonary & Respiratory Medicine
- Event type: Conference, Exhibition
- Venue: Shanghai International Convention Center
April 15-17, 2016
CHEST World Congress Convention Center
Shanghai International Convention Center
2727 Binjiang Road, Pudong, Shanghai, China
Don’t miss CHEST World Congress 2016, organized by CHEST with support of the Chinese Thoracic Society. CHEST World Congress connects clinicians from around the world specializing in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine to offer:
- Relevant, innovative, and diverse education opportunities similar to the CHEST annual meeting in North America
- Original research and guideline recommendations from the journal CHEST
- Networking and social opportunities to connect you with influential professionals from your field.
Delegates who attend can participate in a variety of educational experiences ranging from hands-on simulation training and keynote addresses to presentations by leading health-care experts and reports on the latest research in chest medicine.
CHEST Membership Offer
Not a member? Register for CHEST World Congress 2016 and receive a free 6-month Basic membership trial, beginning May 2016. Anyone eligible for this offer will be contacted with details for joining April 2016.