- Organization: Institute of Food Research
- Disciplines: Chemistry, Life Science,Earth Science, Health Science
- Subdisciplines: Biochemistry, Food Science, Agriculture, Health Science
- Event type: Conference
- Venue: Norwich Research Park
- Expected number of delegates:251–500
- Delegate fee: USD $251–500
We are pleased to announce the 1st International Conference on Food Bioactives and Health to be held in the fine city of Norwich, UK on 13-15 September, 2016.
FBHC2016 will provide an open forum that brings together researchers from various scientific communities to present the latest research and discuss common themes and challenges to understanding the impacts of food bioactives on health.
FBHC2016 will be organized around a series of themes that are relevant to all food bioactives, including:
- Bioavailability and metabolism
- Inter-individual variation in response to bioactives
- The role of the gut flora
- Impact on health, healthy ageing and disease
- Food composition and databases
- Health claims
- Safety and formulation / delivery
Those who should attend include researchers from academia and the agri-food sector with interests in the health benefits of food bioactives, health claims, functional foods and nutraceuticals.
Save the date for this exciting event, and follow www.fbhc2016.com to join our mailing list to receive all the latest news on registrations, abstract/poster submissions, confirmed speakers and the scientific programme.